- $10 Flat Rate Shipping across Canada
- Shipping is offered only to addresses within Canada at this time.
- We use Canada Post exclusively for shipping.
- Orders over $50 qualify for free shipping within Canada.
- As per the Canada Post site, regular mail takes 2-8 business days to reach it’s destination. If you would like to purchase expedited shipping, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Local delivery is offered for free with a minimum $40 purchase (use code LOCAL at checkout) or for $5 with no minimum purchase within the Comox Valley area (Courtenay, Comox, Cumberland).
- Items can be picked-up for no charge at our Courtenay location.
- Following your purchase, we will send you an email with instructions on how, when and where to pick-up your items.
- Items can only be returned for store credit, no refunds will be provided.
- We do our best to curate a collection of clothing that is in optimal condition and provide as many details and pictures so that you can get the best idea of what you are purchasing. Occasionally some items slip through our diligent inspection process, so if you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our policy lasts 14 days from the date you receive your ‘Order Fulfillment’ email telling you your item(s) have been shipped or are ready for pick-up.
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must have any tags that were attached and be in the same condition as you received it. If original packaging was received (for example, a shoe box), this must also be included with your return.
- Item(s) must be packaged in comparable packaging to what it was received in and must be sent via tracked mail, at your cost.
- Marked down items are final sale.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All returned items MUST be sent via trackable shipping.